Latest Social Media News.
Healthy Living for people with type 2 diabetes
Everyone living with type 2 diabetes should have the opportunity to learn the skills and knowledge needed to help them live well.
We would like to offer you a place on a free, online NHS programme; Healthy Living for people with type 2 diabetes.
Healthy Living provides knowledge and information so that you can:
- feel confident in managing your type 2 diabetes
- reduce diabetes-related stress
- improve your health and wellbeing
- achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- feel motivated to continue making healthy lifestyle choices
Register today at www.healthyliving.nhs.uk
Gateshead Autism Hubs
Gateshead Autism Hubs offer parents and carers of autistic children and young people (0-25 years) information, advice and support on a range of challenges that can impact autistic young people and their families. The Hubs provide drop-in sessions, peer support groups, and training for parents, carers, and professionals.