Online Services

Patient Online Access

Information for Patients

Inaccuracy in your Medical Records 

If you notice an inaccuracy in your medical record it is important to let us know so that this may be amended.

The best way to do this is by completing an e consultation stating the inaccurate information. If you are not able to do this verbal requests can be made by contacting reception.

We will try to respond to your request as soon as possible and this will be actioned within one calendar month but if the request is complex then it may take longer.

Please note that you are able to report factual inaccuracies but do not have the right to alter contents because they are upsetting or because you disagree with them.