Support in your community

Covid-19 Support Hub

To ask for help from the hub there are two ways of engaging.

  1. By freephone please ring 0800 953 7112 - This should take you through to an operator at your local hub which should be able to help you with food and energy issues. From this request we can refer to Citizens advice and our dedicated worker ( Trish) 


  1. Online requests follow the same format as the telephone operator. Please use the link below.

Other Council Services

Onward referrals to other council services like housing support or social care can also be generated by the hub.

More services referals are also available such as job coach or private sector housing. 

To speak to a member of staff regarding council services, please call 0191 433317. 

If you want to refer to CAG directly yourself use the link below. This will take you to the general advice lines, not the hub.